Virtually Simplified Organizing
Virtually Simplified Organizing (VSO) sessions are a perfect, cost effective way to quickly bootstrap yourself into high gear for organizing! With VSO, you get 100% private, personal, one-on-one time with organizing expert Karen Wright, a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO®).
Karen can help anyone bridge the gap from wherever they are in their organizing journey to where they want to be! Since 2008, Karen has been helping her clients who struggle with ADD, ADHD, OCD, Chronic Disorganization, Hoarding and Perfectionism to achieve their organizing goals. She specializes in creating and implementing organizing solutions that work for her client’s lifestyle and are easy to maintain.
Every VSO session includes customized systems, skills and plans that you need to accomplish your organizing goals at your own pace. During the “Get Started” session, she assesses your individual needs by getting good visuals of the area(s) to be organized while discussing your struggles and goals. Then, Karen creates a custom Action Plan with organizing solutions that equip you with the right steps that get you moving in the right direction! During this time, she also answers any questions you may have.
1. What is Virtual Organizing?
A process of getting organized through remote work sessions led by a Professional Organizer via telephone, e-mail, digital photos and/or videos.
2. Who is Virtual Organizing for?
Virtual Organizing is a perfect fit for:
- Individuals who want to learn organizing techniques from a professional organizing expert and who do not want to work 4 – 8 hour sessions.
- Individuals who are “born organizers” or DIY’s, but are overwhelmed about tackling their project and not sure where to start.
- Individuals who need direction in choosing the best organizing products.
- Individuals that do not have a professional organizer in their local area.
- Individuals that need additional organizing inspiration and motivation before their next in-home organizing session.
3. How does Virtual Organizing work?
During the “Get Started” session, Karen will obtain good visuals of the area(s) to be organized, assess your needs and discuss your organizing goals with you. She will share custom ideas and techniques to help you achieve your individual organizing goals. After the session, she will send you a customized Action Plan including a supply list for items you will need on hand for your project as well as a homework list including your action steps. One of the best benefits is that you can work at your own pace.
4. What do I need for Virtual Organizing sessions?
- Mobile device with web cam / Facetime
- High-Speed Internet (DSL or higher)
5. How do I get started with my Virtual Simplified Organizing session?
Schedule an Initial Consultation to work one-on-one with Karen Wright, Certified Professional Organizer (CPO).
If you would like to talk to us prior to purchasing your Virtually Simplified Organizing session, just fill out the form below or call 256-316-1655.