1. Why should I hire a Professional Organizer…How can they help me?Professional Organizers are the perfect resource if you feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start. They create systems that work for your lifestyle and help you achieve your organizing goals in an efficient manner. In addition, they provide expert advice and leadership to keep your project moving forward, keeping you focused on the tasks at hand. Their innovative ideas and inspiration will help you stay motivated.
2. Do I need to clean up my house before my first meeting?NO! We need to see your personal space in its true form in order to create the best organizing systems that will work for you.
3. What if I’m embarrassed about my messy home and not sure I want anyone to see it?We work in all types of environments and thrive on a challenge. We don’t focus on the clutter, we focus on the end result! Our goal is to make your home a safe and welcoming environment.
4. How long does it take to get organized?It depends on your space, how many rooms, how much stuff and your ability to participate in your project. Some spaces can be completed in just a few hours while other areas will take longer.
5. Will I have to buy a lot of organizing products?We start with products you are currently using in your home and incorporate others as needed. We will recommend product that will work with your budget.
6. Are you going to make me get rid of all my stuff?NO! We work with you to help you make the best, most informed decision based on your interests and lifestyle. We understand sentimental attachments to items and can help you with a realistic goal of what to keep and what to pass along. We don’t force anyone to get rid of anything. In the end, the ultimate decision is yours.
7. How should I prepare for my organizing session?When you schedule your first session, we provide you with a list of basic supplies to have on hand. We want you to get a good night’s rest and eat a meal prior to our arrival so you have the energy to be fueled for our project. Please dress comfortably and have liquids available to stay hydrated during our session. To make the best use of our time together, we ask that you schedule time where we can work free of interruptions.
8. Do I need to be present during my organizing session?We strongly encourage you to be present and participate during your session in order to ensure we are making changes that support your vision. We spend the last 30 minutes of your session reviewing changes we have incorporated and discussing next steps to be taken. However, we understand your schedule may not allow you to participate. In this case we will e-mail you a detailed recap.
9. What should I do with all the stuff I don’t want?There are many options. We have a simple system we use when sorting your items and helping you to make decisions. If necessary, we will recommend preferred businesses that provide additional services you may need. They include estate sale, charity donation and trash removal. In most cases, we can coordinate these resources for you.
10. How do I get started?It’s easy! We make the process as simple as possible.
Click here to schedule your first appointment or call us at 256-316-1655 so we can talk about your needs and decide the best options for you.